Our Salesforce front-end development experts will provide technical annotation and consultation for your developers to use as a guide. Or, if you'd prefer, we can architect and build out the front-end for you.
LookThink was able to offer not only the expertise to create compelling prototypes, but they worked side by side with our internal dev team to build out the front-end. It ended up saving us a lot of time and cost on the dev side and got it into the hands of our users quickly.
- Kristen Clark, Product Owner, Schoolforce
- Plan out and validate data and licensing structures
- Scope out complete development effort:
- Data model setup
- Organization setup and deployment strategy
- Platform solution architecture
- Integration strategy and approach
- Translation of prototypes into technical requirements
- Development of necessary code and assets to support Lightning or Classic applications
- Mobile-responsive optimization of custom interfaces
- 508 and accessibility compliance testing and optimization
- Development of Lightning components and pages (or Classic/Visualforce development)
- APEX, classes, controllers, and workflows
- Integrations with 3rd party apps or APIs
- Testing and QA
- Development expertise, coupled with our Salesforce UX design system, enable smart, fast application of prototypes to developed code
- Development cycles become fast, efficient, and highly accurate
- Plan and execute smooth integrations
Ready to get started?
Salesforce and your business will continue to evolve with new features, business processes, and needs. Let us help you maintain a consistent user voice as you grow your business.
Classic/Visualforce to Lightning Migration
Making the shift to Lightning is rapidly becoming a daunting requirement — but it's also a huge opportunity to optimize your users' experience and improve the overall performance of your platform.