Our Salesforce front-end development experts will provide technical annotation and consultation for your developers to use as a guide. Or, if you'd prefer, we can architect and build out the front-end for you.
- Plan out and validate data and licensing structures
- Scope out complete development effort:
- Data model setup
- Organization setup and deployment strategy
- Platform solution architecture
- Integration strategy and approach
- Translation of prototypes into technical requirements
- Development of necessary code and assets to support Lightning or Classic applications
- Mobile-responsive optimization of custom interfaces
- 508 and accessibility compliance testing and optimization
- Development of Lightning components and pages (or Classic/Visualforce development)
- APEX, classes, controllers, and workflows
- Integrations with 3rd party apps or APIs
- Testing and QA
- Development expertise, coupled with our Salesforce UX design system, enable smart, fast application of prototypes to developed code
- Development cycles become fast, efficient, and highly accurate
- Plan and execute smooth integrations
Ready to get started?
Salesforce and your business will continue to evolve with new features, business processes, and needs. Let us help you maintain a consistent user voice as you grow your business.
Classic/Visualforce to Lightning Migration
Making the shift to Lightning is rapidly becoming a daunting requirement — but it's also a huge opportunity to optimize your users' experience and improve the overall performance of your platform.