LookThink is seeking a Lead Salesforce Developer to serve as a technical lead on engagements for clients in sectors including science, healthcare, and education. In this role you will be responsible for thoughtfully architecting modern, user-focused Salesforce solutions as well as leading teams of developers to deliver products that delight users and achieve client goals.
The ideal candidate is a capable, motivated individual with full-stack Salesforce development experience and a strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform. While the predominant focus will be leading Salesforce development projects, there will be opportunity for development on other platforms such as Java, Node.js, React, or Angular depending on client needs.
You love leading teams. You can engage confidently and directly with the client, communicate project vision, goals, risks, and solution architecture to the team, guide the team through an agile development process, and coach and mentor less experienced teammates.
You love building new things. You can gather requirements, formulate requirements into a thoughtful and cohesive solution, problem-solve, and make purposeful decisions to achieve those goals.
You do things efficiently. You manage your time well and can execute a task in the time and budget allotted. You can recognize risks and potential setbacks and know how to address them.
You love learning. You’re constantly researching new technologies and staying up-to-date on the latest and greatest. You can identify, learn, and introduce new technologies when a project calls for it.
You like variety. You prefer working with different people for different clients for different projects. You want one work-week to look different from the next and do new things every day.
What You’ll Do
- Have ownership over project success by providing technical acumen and insight during project kickoffs and discovery, envisioning and architecting technical solutions, and guiding the project team through successful execution and delivery
- Create applications on the Salesforce platform using its standard functionality as well as its full-stack development technologies (Lightning Web Components, Apex, SOQL, etc)
- Design and implement Salesforce integrations with third party systems
- Evaluate and design data security models using Salesforce platform functionality and custom-based sharing as needed
- Interact with and educate clients throughout the development process
- Quickly identify, learn, and use additional new technologies, depending on client needs
- Propose and defend decisions that improve or balance the project roadmap
- Test, analyze, and debug solutions
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and project strategists to ensure delivery of high-quality products to clients
- Stay current with the latest changes and trends in Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and teamwork skills
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of development experience predominantly working with the Salesforce platform, including significant experience in Salesforce Lightning and Apex
Experience with data integration desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to design and implement quality programming solutions
- Must be a self-motivated, self-regulating learner and quickly able to grasp new concepts and technologies
- Occasional, short-term travel may be required
- Experience with agile methodology
- Experience with DevOps desirable
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested, please send your resume, salary requirements, and a short note on why you think you’d be great for this position to Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re a tightly-knit team of energetic problem-solvers that prides itself on bringing a fresh perspective to our clients’ business challenges each and every day. Our clients range from startups to large Fortune 100 corporations across the commercial, nonprofit, and public sectors. Our niche is the rethinking and enhancement of mission-critical business platforms and software that our clients depend on every day from the perspective of the end-user. We take pride in the fact that our work improves business and impacts lives by making technology and information more accessible, intuitive and empowering. You can review our Company Credo and Equality Statement in more detail by following those links. Come check us out.
- Competitive salary
- Great healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- OneMedical membership
- Commuter benefits (if local to DMV)
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Work with awesome people
- Company paid technology certifications
LookThink is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.